Grand Coteau / St. Charles College Zydeco Cajun Prairie Scenic Byway
(circa 1909, established 1837) - 313 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive
Property deeded by Mrs. Charles Smith in 1821. Originally, the site of the first Jesuit college in the South; now a Jesuit Novitiate and Spirituality Center. The grounds are extensive and beautifully landscaped. They include the dairy barn, another Grand Coteau landmark.